How to Fix When One AirPod Not Working (Easy Fix)
Air pods are one of the efficient ways to simplify your work to hold the phone. Also, some of times you will encounter problems that are related to usage. Because the troubleshooting issues might occur whenever you are finding to use it. Whenever you are encountering problems with the air pods not working, try to check on the solutions which are given below.
Because of the user request, the official site is giving away free advice and solutions to overcome the problems. Here is the article which completely tells about the various aspects to solve the issues regarding the air pods.
There is a problem if your AirPod only plays music in one ear. Low battery charge or unclean Air Pods are only two examples of the relatively basic explanations.
Given that there is no single explanation for the Air Pods issue, there is also no single solution. The most effective approach is to proceed through troubleshooting procedures until the AirPod functions properly once again. However, there is also a service program for Airpods pro sound issues.
The following steps are a complete option for you to check on the things in better ways in different steps apart from this also provides for the people to access it and done.
Simple solutions for resolving the errors
Here are some of the simpler solutions which will help people to identify the matters in order to have a better experience of things in easier ways. The solutions are,
- One AirPods dead battery is the commonest and most usual cause of its malfunction. Even if your AirPods were charged at the exact same time, one of them may run out of power before the other since AirPods have distinct battery life rates. Check the remaining power in your AirPods or in your battery widget, and charge them if necessary.
- The audio in your AirPods may not be getting to your ear buds from your device properly. In such a situation, attempt a Bluetooth reset. Go to Configurations > Wired headphones on an apple device, iPods shuffle, or iPad. Slide this same Headset toggle from off, wait a few times, and then slide it quickly to on/green.
- It’s time to re-configure your AirPods. Go to Configurations > Wireless > push the I adjacent to the Ear buds > Forget The above Device > Forget Device around an iPhone, iPod touch, as well as iPad to accomplish this. That disconnects your device from the AirPods. After that, insert this same AirPods within their case, press and hold the case’s button, and adhere to the setup instructions displayed on the screen.
- One AirPod may not have audio because it has built-up debris that prevents sound from escaping. That might be earwax, dust, or even lint. Examine your AirPods, and clean them if the speakers appear to be clogged.
- Although reinstalling isn’t very likely to fix the issue, it’s quick and easy to do, so it’s worth attempting. A device’s active memory is erased on a restart, and the settings to turn on the settings in order to have better experience on the air pods.
This is all about the solutions and simple answers for the fixing methods which are involved while one airpod is not working. At the same time, you also have the thing to check on the things for make-up works and give services to the system. All the apple products need to be checked in regular interval periods to time to use them for longer duration. Also you can check onto the other online websites in order to have better experiences which are related to the apple air pods. I hope that the article is helpful for a new user to check onto the solution in an earlier stage of problems.